Friday, March 18, 2011

A Blog Feature, New Diecuts and Ginger Crinkle Cookies

http://www.etsy.com/listing/70257301/diecuts-forest-animals-silhouette

http://etsyalberta.blogspot.com/2011/03/alberta-eats-breakfast-cookies.html


Thanks so much to the Alberta Street Team for featuring my breakfast cookie recipe on their blog today - it is a fabulous team of Etsy sellers with ties to Alberta.
Above is my new set of Woodland Forest Animals diecuts - if there are specific images that you want to see as a diecut let me know and I'll see what I can do!


These Ginger Crinkle cookies are so good! I got them somewhere on the web - I don't remember where! They are fairly high in fibre, also sugar but hey, they're a cookie!

2/3 c oil
1.5 c turbinado sugar (coarse brown sugar) divided into 1 c and 0.5 c
1 egg
4 Tbsp molasses
2 c whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1.25 tsp cinnamon
1.25 tsp ginger
0.25 tsp salt
Mix until just combined (using 1 c sugar only). Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll each ball in remaining 0.5 c sugar. Set two inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Do not flatten.
Bake at 350 degrees farenheit for 10-12 minutes.

No comments: